I have heard a lot about the Lions…. but who are they?
· Ordinary people men and women who are members of one of the worlds largest service organisation
· Dedicated to the welfare of others who are in some way less fortunate
· They are people who give what time they can spare freely to serve others
They work to:-
· Serve local national and international communities
· Support vision and health screening fund global health
· Improve environments
· Award scholarships
· Provide hands on and financial help in disaster
As a member or a friend of the Lion you become aware of the needs of your community and beyond. Being a lion allows you to help others in a way that no one person could do.
The Lions give you the opportunity to have your project actioned
Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.
Get in touch by completing the contact form below:-