The money which we distribute is raised in several ways, but on the most part it comes from our own community.
Public donations provide a big percentage of this, via:
- Our Christmas Sleigh, which collects in late November/December around the town, usually over a very hectic period!
- Collections from outside retailers such as Waitrose, Marks & Spencer’s and Sainsbury.
- Our Mulled Wine stall at the Harrogate Xmas Market
Additionally, we conduct a small number of fundraising events which contribute to our welfare funds, including:
- Our popular Chocolate Easter Egg competition
- The Big Picnic in the Valley Gardens
You can also find us at local events acting as marshals If you are running an event and would like us to help we may be able to assist
All monies rose from our events and activities go directly back to the club welfare fund for distribution.